We are so excited to be partnering with the Advancing Women Conference to give away 1 (one) registration to the Toronto event this fall! We know there are many women in our industry who would benefit from attending this incredible event. Unfortunately, perhaps not all have the means, so we want to make sure one lucky individual does!
Here’s how you win:
- In the comments below this post, explain, in 140 words or so, why you feel women need a voice in agriculture today.*
- Tweet about your answer with a link back to this post. Here’s a nice, short url you can paste into your tweet: http://wp.me/p5xs9y-1Z
- Remember to use the hashtags #womeninag so we can find your tweet
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter and subscribe to receive blog and event updates
- Be willing to tweet during the Advancing Women Conference and write a blog post afterwards about your “top 3 takeaways”
Contest closes Friday, August 28 at midnight. The winner will be chosen by the Ag Women’s Network executive team based on the following criteria:
- Passion and sincerity
- Creativity and depth of thought
- Structure of answer and clarity of idea
The winner will be contacted no later than September 4, 2015. Winner is responsible for making travel and lodging arrangements at the conference. Prize includes conference registration only (approximately value of $540). Unfortunately, only new registrants will be eligible to win. Ie. We will not be reimbursing any registration costs already incurred. Winners must be 18 years of age or older in the province in which they reside. Legally, here’s some other stuff we need to tell you.
* Your comment may be used in future communications (website, email or social) by the Ag Women’s Network.